The Resource San Andreas.
- San Andreas.
- Statement of responsibility
- New Line Cinema presents ; in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; an FPC production ; screenplay by Carlton Cuse ; produced by Beau Flynn ; directed by Brad Peyton
- When a magnitude nine earthquake leaves California in ruins, a helicopter pilot and his estranged wife make their way to San Francisco to save their only daughter
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Andrew Lockington ; film editor, Bob Ducsay ; director of photography, Steve Yedlin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense disaster action and mayhem throughout, and brief strong language
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish; French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S26 2015
- Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Paul Giamatti, Archie Panjabi, Ioan Gruffudd, Hugo Johnstone-Burt
- live action
ContextContext of San Andreas.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work San Andreas.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.amesburylibrary.org/resource/0LxbKsmswKU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.amesburylibrary.org/resource/0LxbKsmswKU/">San Andreas.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.amesburylibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.amesburylibrary.org/">Amesbury Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Amesbury Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...